“The Creative Entrepreneurs 2013 Biz Planner, Calendar & Journal”Filed Under Creative Ideas & Strategies, Featured Articles
For you to have the courage and desire in you to succeed as an entrepreneur is a unique and exciting thing. Not many people have the guts to leave the corporate world and make something of themselves on their own – much less online.
YOU my friend are SPECIAL!
That may be because it’s a viable business opportunity that very few people understand. They know there are websites online and they see people making money, but they have no idea how to get from step A to step B.
Fear often keeps us rooted to a career that we can’t stand.
It doesn’t matter what your reasons are for pursuing this path. Maybe you are out of work and looking for a job in an economy that has none to offer. Perhaps you’re a stay at home parent who would like to contribute to the household finances. Or maybe you’re retired but just not yet ready to quit being productive!
One thing is for sure. That old saying, “If you fail to plan, plan to fail” is true.
The Creative Entrepreneurs Biz Planner Includes
(this is JAM packed!)
The 2013 Calendar
Every month is beautifully laid out so that you can write down all your dates and everything at a glance. There are notes underneath so you can make note of anything big that is approaching or needing attention.
The 2013 Journal
The daily journal is set up so you can journal about everything from your progress, ideas, feelings and more. It’s an essential part of the whole journey for you.
Planning Forms For Your Biz
1) My Dreams – This is where you get serious about writing them all out.
2) Goals - You will write down short term AND long term goals.
3) Your Biz Vision – Where you will write out exactly what you want your biz to look like.
4) Your Life Vision – This is cool for me because I’m personally creating an incredible biz that revolves around MY life, not the other way around.
5) Your Vision Statement – Put together a vision statement for your company, you will be surprised and delighted as to what comes up for you.
6) Actions I Need To Take – This form forces you to write out all the actions you need to take to make your dreams a reality.
7) Things I Want To Learn – being flexible in biz is also about learning new things.
8) Things I Need To Outsource – write it all out, exactly everything you need to outsource and let go of.
9) Income, Expenses & Savings – These all go hand in hand, it’s important to write it all out.
10) Debt - write out ALL of your debt, face your fears, look it square in the eye and write it all down. Your debt does not define you and it is NOT who you are OR your character. ok?
11) How I Will Reduce My Debt – You will write out everything that you will cut out NOW.
12) Biz Numbers – Who follows you? Facebook, Twitter, your email list — You need to know on a regular basis what your numbers are, get serious about it so you can set your goals higher all the time.
13) Biz Media – You need to write out all the places that you want to be featured and make it happen!
Plus We Cover The Following Plans:
Looking At Your Knowledge
Discovering Your Mindset
Prepare Your Family
Plan Your Branding
Create Your List Building
Be of Service First
Your Own Info Product Creations
Tap Into Affiliate Marketing Earnings
Include Ad Revenue in Your Business
Plan Your Traffic
Bonus Biz Forms
Lastly, I’ve included a pretty cool bonus for you!!
1) Expense & Budget Form (.xls)
2) Month to Month Trending Form (.xls)
3) Income Snapshot Form (.xls)
Sandi Gordon @ GreatLifeBalance.com
Vera Raposo not only has fantastic gifts to share with the world, but has a true generosity of spirit.
Her expertise in connecting is amazing – she connects people with others who may help, she connects ideas with tools for implementation, and she connects creative writing talents to whatever subject is relevant in your life.
Most importantly, she connects the dots for entrepreneurs Thanks, Vera, for helping me connect the dots.
My Personal Guarantee To You
Here’s my guarantee – If you’re not happy with this entire lovely little package then I will refund you 100% of what you paid. I have no problems doing so, I stand behind my work a thousand percent and want you to be happy with it. If you’re not, your money is returned to you, no questions asked.
Now don’t you think it’s time to start getting your biz out there in a huge way? Let’s make some plans!
What is the 2013 Biz Planner?
It’s going to help you with your marketing efforts, expense tracking, saving, tools and full on action items that you need to do to GROW your income for next year. It’s so lovely!!
Will it help me keep track of expenses and income?
Yes! And it will have sections for goal setting and plans for savings.
Does it cost anything and if so how much?
It’s only $9.97 and currently in pre-order. All pre-orders will receive a free 30 minute consultation from Vera personally to help you get the most out of the planner.
Is the cost for the planner or a monthly charge?
It’s a one time charge of $9.97 — no monthly charge.
So will it be on a disk? or something I download?
It will be a download for you. You’ll love it! It’s got tons of actionable items in place for you to increase income and streamline your marketing.
Will it be sent in an email? or a download from a website?
I will email and you will download it from my website.
Can I get a physical copy of the planner?
I’ll offer a “physical” copy price when it’s released if you want to upgrade so you can get both. You can easily print it off from home.